ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- Clicker Studio Reserves the right to change its policy without any future notice or notification and so as the pricing.
- By agreeing this you are also agreeing to the terms listed here
- Inappropreate Listing Contents can be removed by Admin.
Amendments to this agreement can be made and effected by us from time to time without specific notice to your end. Agreement posted on the Site reflects the latest agreement and you should carefully review the same before you use our site.
USE OF THE SITE
The Site allows you to post offers, sell, advertise, bid and shop online. However, you are prohibited to do the following acts, to wit:
- use our sites, including its services and or tools if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, or tools
- posting of an items in inappropriate category or areas on our sites and services;
- collecting information about users’ personal information;
- maneuvering the price of any item or interfere with other users\' listings;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content;
- take any action that may damage the rating system.
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website. You may terminate your membership at any time for any reason by following the instructions on the "TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT" in the setting page. We may terminate your membership for any reason at any time. If you are using a paid version of the Service and we terminate your membership in the Service because you have breached this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees. Even after your membership is terminated, certain sections of this Agreement will remain in effect.
CHOICE OF LAW; JURISDICTION; FORUM:
Any dispute, controversy or difference which may arise between the parties out of, in relation to or in connection with this Agreement is hereby irrevocably submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Thane, Maharashtra, India, to the exclusion of any other courts without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence.